Information booth will be available on 4/28 sat.
Tokyo Art & Antiques will set up an information booth on April 28.
April 28 is the last day of Tokyo Art & Antiques event, and Aozora-Koten Tezukuriichi hosts an outdoor craft fair, called “ART & CRAFT MARKET at TOKYO SQUARE GARDEN,” in Kyobashi. There will be many handmade accessories and other unique items on display.
Tokyo Art & Antiques booth will have the fair’s pamphlet and guide and also sell our original gallery postcards, folders, eco-bags etc.! We will also provide free craft catalogs, so please visit us if you are interested.
Our booth will serve as an information desk, so please feel free to stop by If you need directions to the gallery.
ART & CRAFT MARKET at TOKYO SQUARE GARDEN Hours: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
(Rain or shine, but the schedule is subject to change in the event of inclement weather.)
- Sending contemporary art from office buildings "Art in Tokyo YNK" (2021.11.2)
- September 15: Yumiko Sato and Maesaka Seitendo will be on stage at the Arts and Culture Course! (2021.9.8)
- Kyobashi and Nihonbashi Art gallery map was published. (2021.5.16)
- "Meet with Flowers" Meet flowers and art-Yaesu, Nihonbashi, Kyobashi 3/19 - 4/11 (2021.3.18)
- [Important] Cancelation of Tokyo Art & Antiques 2020 (updated 4/14) (2020.4.7)
- Article on "Art in Daily life" on line! (2020.4.15)
- [Important] Cancelation and postponements of exhibitions and events (updated 4/6) (2020.3.31)
- The announcement of art works for Charity Auction starts today (2020.3.23)
- Special Talk event will be held during TAA (cancel) (2020.3.7)
- Around 60 galleries will have exhibitions! (2020.1.24)