Information booth will be available on 4/28 sat.
Tokyo Art & Antiques will set up an information booth on April 28.
April 28 is the last day of Tokyo Art & Antiques event, and Aozora-Koten Tezukuriichi hosts an outdoor craft fair, called “ART & CRAFT MARKET at TOKYO SQUARE GARDEN,” in Kyobashi. There will be many handmade accessories and other unique items on display.
Tokyo Art & Antiques booth will have the fair’s pamphlet and guide and also sell our original gallery postcards, folders, eco-bags etc.! We will also provide free craft catalogs, so please visit us if you are interested.
Our booth will serve as an information desk, so please feel free to stop by If you need directions to the gallery.
ART & CRAFT MARKET at TOKYO SQUARE GARDEN Hours: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
(Rain or shine, but the schedule is subject to change in the event of inclement weather.)
- Last day of TAA2019 (2019.4.27)
- Tokyo Art & Antiques starts today! (2019.4.25)
- LIFE WITH KOGEI -- Collaboration event with Hale marche (2019.4.17)
- Information base (2019.4.17)
- The announcement of art works for Charity Auction starts today (2019.4.4)
- art map 2019 errata (2019.4.3)
- Where to find our pamphlet and map (2019.4.3)
- TAA2019 starting to distribute pamphlet at Art Fair Tokyo 2019 (2019.3.7)
- Announcement of event dates for 2019 & promotion video by ART & CRAFT MARKET (2018.9.14)
- Announcement of the Charity donation amount 2018 (2018.6.22)