Audio Guide Tour will be available!
"Tokyo Art & Antiques" will introduce a browser-based audio tour service for your smartphones during our event.
Both domestic and international visitors can escape from the hustle and bustle of the city and rediscover the Nihonbashi /Kyobashi area by finding historical masterpieces, and prominent and valuable art and culture. You will enjoy another side of Nihonbashi /Kyobashi with this service.
The CO3 Audio Tour offers multilingual service without having to download an application. In the "Tokyo Art & Antiques" event, you can listen to the audio guide of each gallery in Japanese and English. Some galleries also have a Chinese language option.
At the galleries, you will find a QR code that can be scanned to bring up the service for your smartphone. The code is linked with the gallery number on the map, so you can get the directions and other information that is not on the map.
- Last day of TAA2019 (2019.4.27)
- Tokyo Art & Antiques starts today! (2019.4.25)
- LIFE WITH KOGEI -- Collaboration event with Hale marche (2019.4.17)
- Information base (2019.4.17)
- The announcement of art works for Charity Auction starts today (2019.4.4)
- art map 2019 errata (2019.4.3)
- Where to find our pamphlet and map (2019.4.3)
- TAA2019 starting to distribute pamphlet at Art Fair Tokyo 2019 (2019.3.7)
- Announcement of event dates for 2019 & promotion video by ART & CRAFT MARKET (2018.9.14)
- Announcement of the Charity donation amount 2018 (2018.6.22)