"Meet with Flowers" Meet flowers and art-Yaesu, Nihonbashi, Kyobashi 3/19 - 4/11
From March 19th, an event called "Meet with Flowers" Meet flowers and art-Yaesu, Nihonbashi, Kyobashi" will be held.
Five galleries participating in Tokyo Art & Antique are also participating, and they will hold a special exhibition with the theme of "flowers".
Nowadays, it is difficult to go out, and it is required to refrain from cherry blossom viewing, but if you are nearby, why not take a walk?
There are many places where you can enjoy cherry blossom viewing, even if it is not a crowded viewing spot, so be sure to check it out!
- September 15: Yumiko Sato and Maesaka Seitendo will be on stage at the Arts and Culture Course! (2021.9.8)
- Kyobashi and Nihonbashi Art gallery map was published. (2021.5.16)
- "Meet with Flowers" Meet flowers and art-Yaesu, Nihonbashi, Kyobashi 3/19 - 4/11 (2021.3.18)
- [Important] Cancelation of Tokyo Art & Antiques 2020 (updated 4/14) (2020.4.7)
- Article on "Art in Daily life" on line! (2020.4.15)
- [Important] Cancelation and postponements of exhibitions and events (updated 4/6) (2020.3.31)
- The announcement of art works for Charity Auction starts today (2020.3.23)
- Special Talk event will be held during TAA (cancel) (2020.3.7)
- Around 60 galleries will have exhibitions! (2020.1.24)
- Review of 2019 Tokyo Art & Antiques (2019.5.26)