September 15: Yumiko Sato and Maesaka Seitendo will be on stage at the Arts and Culture Course!
Yumiko Sato, who was in charge of space coordination for the Tokyo Art Antique "Surrounded by Favorite Things-Nice Coordination with Art That I Can Do" project, and Noriyuki Maesaka, the owner of TAA participating store Maesaka Seitendo, I will be on stage at an art and culture course sponsored by Kyobashi Saiku!
At TAA, Ms. Sato's lecture was planned, but it did not come true just after the state of emergency was declared by COVID.
We are really happy that this will be realized in the art and culture course in Kyobashi Saiku.
If you have time or are interested, please join us.
Held online. If it's not convenient for you, it will be archived on Youtube later!
21st Traditional crafts and art for living
-Living surrounded by your favorite things-
Date: 2021/09/15 (Wednesday) 18: 30-20: 00
Speakers: Yumiko Sato, owner of Spatial Design Studio Stråle, Noriyuki Maesaka, owner of Maesaka Seitendo
- Kottodori Map is being distributed! (2022.3.9)
- The city's ecosystem through art that will be passed on to the future 100 years from now (2022.6.10)
- The second start of KYOBASHI ART WALL (2022.5.31)
- Held from today, Tokyo Art & Antiques 2022 (2022.4.28)
- We will be on air at Chuo FM Hello! Radio City (2022.4.15)
- Why local companies focus on art (2022.4.25)
- The construction site is a place for young artists to announce! (2022.4.20)
- Take a break with banana juice (2022.4.17)
- What we need now is a place for business people to find new perspectives on the world (2022.4.13)
- The potential of Kyobashi! (2022.4.11)