September 15: Yumiko Sato and Maesaka Seitendo will be on stage at the Arts and Culture Course!
Yumiko Sato, who was in charge of space coordination for the Tokyo Art Antique "Surrounded by Favorite Things-Nice Coordination with Art That I Can Do" project, and Noriyuki Maesaka, the owner of TAA participating store Maesaka Seitendo, I will be on stage at an art and culture course sponsored by Kyobashi Saiku!
At TAA, Ms. Sato's lecture was planned, but it did not come true just after the state of emergency was declared by COVID.
We are really happy that this will be realized in the art and culture course in Kyobashi Saiku.
If you have time or are interested, please join us.
Held online. If it's not convenient for you, it will be archived on Youtube later!
21st Traditional crafts and art for living
-Living surrounded by your favorite things-
Date: 2021/09/15 (Wednesday) 18: 30-20: 00
Speakers: Yumiko Sato, owner of Spatial Design Studio Stråle, Noriyuki Maesaka, owner of Maesaka Seitendo
- Sending contemporary art from office buildings "Art in Tokyo YNK" (2021.11.2)
- September 15: Yumiko Sato and Maesaka Seitendo will be on stage at the Arts and Culture Course! (2021.9.8)
- Kyobashi and Nihonbashi Art gallery map was published. (2021.5.16)
- "Meet with Flowers" Meet flowers and art-Yaesu, Nihonbashi, Kyobashi 3/19 - 4/11 (2021.3.18)
- [Important] Cancelation of Tokyo Art & Antiques 2020 (updated 4/14) (2020.4.7)
- Article on "Art in Daily life" on line! (2020.4.15)
- [Important] Cancelation and postponements of exhibitions and events (updated 4/6) (2020.3.31)
- The announcement of art works for Charity Auction starts today (2020.3.23)
- Special Talk event will be held during TAA (cancel) (2020.3.7)
- Around 60 galleries will have exhibitions! (2020.1.24)