Tokyo Art & Antique Starts its 3 days!
We are pleased to announce our first day of Tokyo Art & Antiques.
A beautiful shiny day, and many people have started to visit.
At T.EDO INOUYE & SON oriental art NIHONBASHI, the creator Norihiko Kamei arranged flowers on asian antique vases.
This will be shown only during the Tokyo Art & Antique period.
As a new information, there will be a party at SHIKISAISHA. Please feel free to visit.
- [Important] Cancelation of Tokyo Art & Antiques 2020 (updated 4/14) (2020.4.7)
- Article on "Art in Daily life" on line! (2020.4.15)
- [Important] Cancelation and postponements of exhibitions and events (updated 4/6) (2020.3.31)
- The announcement of art works for Charity Auction starts today (2020.3.23)
- Special Talk event will be held during TAA (cancel) (2020.3.7)
- Around 60 galleries will have exhibitions! (2020.1.24)
- Review of 2019 Tokyo Art & Antiques (2019.5.26)
- Last day of TAA2019 (2019.4.27)
- Tokyo Art & Antiques starts today! (2019.4.25)
- LIFE WITH KOGEI -- Collaboration event with Hale marche (2019.4.17)