Sending contemporary art from office buildings "Art in Tokyo YNK"
The contemporary art exhibition "Art in Tokyo YNK" (Tokyo Inc. = Yaesu, Nihonbashi, Kyobashi) will be held at Tokyo Square Garden from November 11th (Thursday) to 30th (Tuesday).
A new attempt to display young artists from the project "TOKYO CONTEMPORARY KYOBASHI" launched by two young gallery owners, "Shikisaisha" and "TOMOHIKO YOSHINO GALLERY", in the space of a large office building in Tokyo Square Garden. is.
At Tokyo Square Garden, we have been focusing on collaboration with galleries rooted in Kyobashi, enlarging and printing Japanese paintings with cherry blossom motifs to wrap buildings, and focusing on art transmission.
This time, the actual works of art will be exhibited in the entrance hall and aisles of the office building so that the working people can enjoy the art in their daily lives.
Of course, general admission is also possible, so please take this opportunity to enjoy an exhibition that is a bit different from the gallery!
There is also a talk event that you can enjoy during the session!
For more information is here!
Outline of "Art in Tokyo YNK"
Dates: November 11th (Thursday) -November 30th (Tuesday), 2021 10: 00-20: 00
[Main venue] Tokyo Square Garden 1st floor office entrance hall
[Sub-venue] Tokyo Square Garden 1st floor through passage
* The main venue is closed on weekends and holidays.
Co-sponsored by: Tokyo Tatemono Co., Ltd., TOKYO CONTEMPORARY KYOBASHI
Cooperation: Tokyo Square Garden, Shikisaisha, TOMOHIKO YOSHINO GALLERY
* Event details are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Information PDF: https://pdf.irpocket.com/C8804/l3Fa/j6Q0/N3JS.pdf
Art Navigator Takahiko Higashi Talk "Enjoyment of Art in Everyday Life" November 19th (Friday)
The world of art seems to be difficult. I don't even have the opportunity to go to museums, let alone galleries. Why don't you find a way to enjoy art that will make a small difference in your daily life? You can come into contact with art from home and meet art while walking around the city. Let's look at the art in everyday life and collect "fun" one by one. No Art, No Life!
Venue: City Lab Tokyo (6th floor of Tokyo Square Garden)
Holding time: 19: 00-20: 30 (reception 18: 45-)
Application: Ticket service
Participation fee: General 500 yen
- Kottodori Map is being distributed! (2022.3.9)
- Held from today, Tokyo Art & Antiques 2022 (2022.4.28)
- We will be on air at Chuo FM Hello! Radio City (2022.4.15)
- Why local companies focus on art (2022.4.25)
- [Art and Culture Course] UNPACKING CITY-Opening a city- (2022.4.21)
- The construction site is a place for young artists to announce! (2022.4.20)
- Take a break with banana juice (2022.4.17)
- What we need now is a place for business people to find new perspectives on the world (2022.4.13)
- The potential of Kyobashi! (2022.4.11)
- How to listen to Chuo FM (2022.3.5)