Thank you for coming to Tokyo Art & Antiques
Tokyo Art & Antiques has closed its 3 exciting days.
Art lovers, repeaters and many first-time visitors, thank you for visiting us!
We have received some nice messages too.
We will be reporting our event soon on the website. Please look forward.
If you have time, it would be very kind of you to answer few question at our questionnaire form.
Your comments would really help us make this event better.
Although our TAA event has ended, there are still some galleries exhibiting.
If you didn't have time to visit, or didn't have enough time, you can still visit some great exhibitions here.
[until today, 29th]
Tasuku Yanagida Solo Exhibition at Ginza Kawauso gallery
OKUMA GALLERY OPENING EXHIBITION −THE PAST LIGHTS reaching to NOW− at OKUMA GALLERY
[still exhibiting fo a while]
Tea Ceremony Bowls and Potteries of Modern / Contemporary Masters, Venue: Maruzen, Nihonbashi, 3rd Floor Gallery, until May 1 tue
Taiaki Yano -Cirque de verre-, Venue: Gallery MARI, until May 2 wed *Open every day during exhibition, Last day ends at 5pm
Japanese Art Sales Exhibition - BISAI -, Venue: KASHIMA ARTS, until May 6 sun
KLASSIK KOLLEKTION 2018, Venue: Luca Scandinavia, until May 6 sun
-Spring Exhibition- THE INVITATION TO ANTIQUES, Venue: T.EDO INOUYE & SON oriental art NIHONBASHI, until May 10 thu
Best Raku Ware Exhibition, Venue: Shimoi Art, until June 26 tue
- [Important] Cancelation of Tokyo Art & Antiques 2020 (updated 4/14) (2020.4.7)
- Article on "Art in Daily life" on line! (2020.4.15)
- [Important] Cancelation and postponements of exhibitions and events (updated 4/6) (2020.3.31)
- The announcement of art works for Charity Auction starts today (2020.3.23)
- Special Talk event will be held during TAA (cancel) (2020.3.7)
- Around 60 galleries will have exhibitions! (2020.1.24)
- Review of 2019 Tokyo Art & Antiques (2019.5.26)
- Last day of TAA2019 (2019.4.27)
- Tokyo Art & Antiques starts today! (2019.4.25)
- LIFE WITH KOGEI -- Collaboration event with Hale marche (2019.4.17)