Thank you for coming to Tokyo Art & Antiques
Tokyo Art & Antiques has closed its 3 exciting days.
Art lovers, repeaters and many first-time visitors, thank you for visiting us!
We have received some nice messages too.
We will be reporting our event soon on the website. Please look forward.
If you have time, it would be very kind of you to answer few question at our questionnaire form.
Your comments would really help us make this event better.
Although our TAA event has ended, there are still some galleries exhibiting.
If you didn't have time to visit, or didn't have enough time, you can still visit some great exhibitions here.
[until today, 29th]
Tasuku Yanagida Solo Exhibition at Ginza Kawauso gallery
OKUMA GALLERY OPENING EXHIBITION −THE PAST LIGHTS reaching to NOW− at OKUMA GALLERY
[still exhibiting fo a while]
Tea Ceremony Bowls and Potteries of Modern / Contemporary Masters, Venue: Maruzen, Nihonbashi, 3rd Floor Gallery, until May 1 tue
Taiaki Yano -Cirque de verre-, Venue: Gallery MARI, until May 2 wed *Open every day during exhibition, Last day ends at 5pm
Japanese Art Sales Exhibition - BISAI -, Venue: KASHIMA ARTS, until May 6 sun
KLASSIK KOLLEKTION 2018, Venue: Luca Scandinavia, until May 6 sun
-Spring Exhibition- THE INVITATION TO ANTIQUES, Venue: T.EDO INOUYE & SON oriental art NIHONBASHI, until May 10 thu
Best Raku Ware Exhibition, Venue: Shimoi Art, until June 26 tue
- Kottodori Map is being distributed! (2022.3.9)
- The city's ecosystem through art that will be passed on to the future 100 years from now (2022.6.10)
- The second start of KYOBASHI ART WALL (2022.5.31)
- Held from today, Tokyo Art & Antiques 2022 (2022.4.28)
- We will be on air at Chuo FM Hello! Radio City (2022.4.15)
- Why local companies focus on art (2022.4.25)
- The construction site is a place for young artists to announce! (2022.4.20)
- Take a break with banana juice (2022.4.17)
- What we need now is a place for business people to find new perspectives on the world (2022.4.13)
- The potential of Kyobashi! (2022.4.11)